Feb 2, 2011

Beksinski photomontages Part I

Paintings and Computer Graphics from the 1990s
Beksinski's paintings have grown less representational over the years and now seem almost abstract in nature. Color and texture and now the proncipal themes in themselves. Not so odd, as the artist began his career in the abstract realm. His computer art, however, continued the lineage of fantastic realism, and the artist never allows the technology to get in the way of that he is attempting to convey creatively.

























1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Zdzislaw Beksinski. He has inspired me to get back into animation. I hope to one day emit the emotions he is able to bring out in people through his art. One day. Thank you for having these images online, there are definitely a few I had not seen before and some I didn't know were computer generated. Cheers! ✨

    ReplyDelete